Google has added a demographic targeting feature to their AdWords search engine advertising program. The AdWords site tool allows you to pick your preferences in up to three different demographics and it will then analyze your preferences and give you a list of sites within the Google Network whose audience matches your demographic preferences.
The demographic data Google relies upon comes from comScore Media Metrix.
- Search Engine Marketing & Behavioral Targeting
- Donald Trump’s Banner Advertising
- Microsoft AdCenter Labs Demographic Search Tool
- Tim Pawlenty Political Action Committee Google AdWords Campaign
- Google Analytics Resources