The article is a summary of the interview, highlighting some of the key points Cutts makes, not the least of which is "Just make a great site, with great content and a normal reason why people would
want to link to you and visit your site. A compelling reason why people would
want to link to your site."
It’s a point I’ve been making for some time with clients and potential clients and find myself making more and more as bloggers become a larger part of the Internet marketing equation. If you want to take advantage of the primary channels through which consumers find products and services, your ability to create compelling content will be ever more crucial in determining your sucess or failure.
- Pitching Venture Capitalists
- Google’s Problem With Paid Links
- Albert Maruggi Interview: Get To Know A Minnesota Blogger
- Domain Name Strategy – Follow Up
- What You Need To Know About Content Sharing