- The front page of Keotag is devoted to Tag Search, where you can do a keyword search and find out what people are blogging about or tagging on your keyword through the various popular blog search engines like Technorati and social bookmarking and tagging sites like del.icio.us and digg.
- The Tag Generator will create tags like those you see at the bottom of each of my posts. Keotag gives you a choice between creating Technorati, del.icio.us, and/or IceRocket. It even includes the rel="tag" code that Technorati suggest you append to your href code so it understands the the keywords in your linktext as tags. That saves a lot of time.
- The Social Bookmark Generator will create a "Bookmark this" or "Add To" links to a handful of popular social bookmarking sites like those mentioned above, as well as BlinkList, Furl, and RawSugar.
The only drawback is that you need a URL for your specific post, so you’ll have to use it after you’ve already posted, copy in the code, and then re-save your post.
- Social Bookmark Marketing Presentation
- Yahoo’s My Web
- Yahoo’s Open Bookmarks
- Social Bookmarking Demographics
- Breaking Tags – A Common Taxonomy For Breaking News