If you blog, you are undoubtedly aware of the blog search engine Technorati. If you are not aware of it, you should acquaint yourself with it immediately. If you are a blog reader, Technorati is a great blog discovery tool; if you’re a business person, it’s a great tool for competition research and monitoring what people are saying about your company or industry; if you’re a marketer, Technorati is a fantastic market research and trend analysis tool.
Yesterday, the site rolled out a complete overhaul and David Sifry has all the details including a fantastic screencast (.mov) that takes you through the features (found via John Battelle‘s search blog).
- Blog Search Engine Technorati Adds Features
- Search Engine Marketing Resources
- Yahoo Search Pad Launches
- Blog Search Engines – Google Joins The Fray
- Internet Marketing Blogs & Sites