I’ve just noticed that the statistics from Google Analytics for many of our client sites show a significant slowdown of traffic starting about Saturday and plunging to zero visits today.
But other statistics measurement services on the very same site show typical traffic. It appears that Google Analytics is having some problems reporting site traffic and that appears to be confirmed by Andy Beal at Marketing Pilgrim.
I’ll update as I know more.
- Google Analytics Video Tutorial
- Google Analytics Outage Update
- Using Online Analytics For Insight Into News Consumption
- Google Conversion University Video
- Google Analytics Resources