I’d like to see greater flexibility in how you can embed your map. Right now, you can only adjust the dimensions. I’d like to see, for example, the ability to set the default state of presentation, such as whether the map is just a map, a satellite map, a hybrid of both, or a traffic map. I’d like the ability to include the left-hand sidebar that lists the locations on a custom MyMap. Still, it’s nice to be able to embed a map without having to go through the step of obtaining a Google Maps API key and then having to insert it into your code.
- Google Maps Mashup Tools & Resources
- Twin Cities Meals On Wheels Google MyMaps Mashup
- TypePad’s Embeddable Maps Bug Work Around
- Mashing It Up With Google Mapplets
- Blog Tool – Map For Finding Local Blogs