I’ve been thinking about this and wanting to do this for quite some time and now it’s time to launch the Minnesota Bloggers Network.
I’ve been blogging since 2004 and watching the Minnesota blogosphere for much longer and I love what I see. I wish someone would do a study to confirm what I suspect: Minnesota is likely the bloggingest state in the union. I have a feeling we are. But that’s a debate for another day.
Today I am launching MNBN because we have such a rich blogging scene that I wanted a place to find and get to know fellow bloggers and their blogs. I may be biased, but I think bloggers are the most interesting people. 😉
So this is what I’ve done:
I created a Minnesota Bloggers Network social network at Ning, which I see as the primary hub for MNBN bloggers to congregate.
But because I’m all about multi-channel marketing and reaching people where they live, I also created a Facebook Page and a LinkedIn Group that you can join.
So hook up however you want, but please do join and learn about your fellow Minnesota bloggers.
And because we’re bloggers, I know you know how to promote, so help a brother blogger out by blogging about the Minnesota Bloggers Network yourself and/or grab a MNBN logo for your blog and link back to our Ning page.
So, that’s it. The doors are open. Everyone’s welcome. I look forward to getting to know you all.
The Minnesota Bloggers Network:
- Minnesota Bloggers Network at Ning
- Minnesota Bloggers Network Facebook page
- Minnesota Bloggers Network Facebook group
- Minnesota Bloggers Network LinkedIn group
- Minnesota Bloggers Network logos at Flickr
- Minnesota Monday â€“ Communications Bloggers Posts From Last Week
- Get To Know Minnesota Bloggers
- Minnesota Monday – Communications Bloggers Posts From Last Week
- New Facebook Page Updates
- Blog Networks Facebook Application