Two recent developments make Microsoft suddenly a lot more relevant to search engine marketing:
- Last week, Facebook integrated Microsoft’s search engine, Live.com, into their network so in addition to searching Facebook itself, you can now search the web within Facebook.
- Additionally, Microsoft extended their banner ad deal with Facebook to include search advertising as well.
That means if you want to increase your visibility with Facebook audiences, you need to pay attention to how you rank in Live.com‘s organic search results. You also have another, probably more effective, advertising option within Facebook.
- Is Search Engine Advertising Trustworthy?
- Microsoft To Acquire Yahoo!?
- Microsoft’s New Search Engine
- Search Behavior Eye Tracking Studies
- Google Goes Real-Time