Yesterday, Mashable reported that Facebook is providing code that allows bloggers to include a Facebook comment box on their blog and those users’ comments will then be published back to their Facebook profile, presumably entering their activity stream to be seen by their network of friends. I’ll be including it on this blog.
The Facebook Developers blog has the instructions and this video includes some advanced techniques:
- The One Big Thing: Facebook’s Stream API
- The Minnesota Bloggers Network
- Facebook Testing Real-Time Search
- Blog Marketing With A Facebook Fan Page
- The Real-Time Web Inches Closer To Reality: Facebook’s Live Stream Box