This 60 Minutes piece from January examines neuroscience‘s ability to identify specific thoughts through the use of Functional MRI or FMRI. The technology enables the viewing of real-time MRIs instead of the traditional still images.
The second half of the segment addresses neuromarketing, a field I’ve touched upon in the past.
- The Barack Obama Campaign & Microtargeting
- Twitter, How Do You Frustrate Me? Let Me Count The Ways
- Black Friday Search Queries
- The Advertising Show Podcast
- Babes On Skates: Evian’s TV Ad Campaign Minus The Television