A panel of leading financial reporters assess the global crisis and discuss the ‘perfect storm’ of events that led to it. Aspiring journalists will hear how to avoid the perils and pitfalls of the profession, and media observers can decide for themselves if the media is to blame.
Speakers include Charles Gasparino, on-air editor, CNBC; author King of the Club: Richard Grasso and the Survival of the New York Stock Exchange; Farnoosh Torabi, correspondent, TheStreet.com TV; Liz Claman, anchor, Fox Business Network; and Alan Murray, deputy managing editor, The Wall Street Journal; executive editor, Journal Online, and WSJ Television. Moderated by Jeff Bercovici, Blogger, “Mixed Media,” Portfolio.com.
- Stock Photography Of Vince Vaughn & Unfinished Business Stars
- New York Times Reporter Interviews Robot
- Walker Art Center: Designing Obama Panel
- Social Media Breakfast MSP – Real Estate
- Jeff Jarvis Discusses Brands’ Use Of The Social Web