As a Gen Xer, I’ve got to insert this editorial aside: <SIGH>It’s all about the Boomers or Millennials, isn’t it?</SIGH> Typically, my generation is an afterthought…not that we didn’t know that already. 🙂 That aside, this is a good clip by Sylvia Ann Hewlett of the Center for Work-Life Policy on why Millennial and Boomer employees prefer non-financial incentives as well as some tidbits about how they use technology. Found at YouTube from HarvardBusiness.
- The One Big Thing: Why Boomers Are Diving Into The Social Media Waters
- Online Video Ads Work With Boomers
- Generation V: How They Read & Research Online
- Generational Social Networking
- Manga Career Guide For Millennials