Brew Creative, one of Â Tunheim‘s partners, recently launched a very cool new project for D’Amico & Partners to promote their newest restaurant, D’Amico Kitchen in Minneapolis: A live video stream from the kitchen, the first of its kind in restaurant kitchens.
They call it culinary voyeurism.
They’ve taken the storefront window concept countless restaurants have used to the digital age. Â They installed high resolution lipstick cameras to Â capture a close-up, behind-the-scenes look into a popular restaurant kitchen.
You can watch the live feed nightly from 7:30-10 at damico-kitchen.com and it will also be broadcast in Eden, the courtyard bar and dining area of the Chambers Hotel. Pedestrians and those who drive by on Hennepin Avenue will be able to watch the video as well.
Brew also set up a companion video blog where Chef Occhiato posts a new video each week addressing all things culinary.
- Fast Food Is What It Is: Mobile Behavior & Restaurants
- Streaming Video: #JournChat Live Minneapolis
- BakerTweet – Using Twitter As A Development Platform
- Craigslist By “Weird Al” Yankovic
- Are You Ready For Internet-Ready TV?