I’m catching up on my podcasts while I’m on vacation and I’ve been listening to a Midmorning episode that features James Fowler and Nicholas Christakis, MD, authors of Connected: The Surprising Power of Our Social Networks, in which they discuss how traditional social networks affect our behavior.
The subject has an obvious appeal to me considering how closely I pay attention to the virtual kind. As a communications professional, it’s important to understand both and how each affects the other.
Give a listen:
- US Airways Ejects Blind Customer & Bat Kid Saves San Francisco – Beyond Social Media Show [VIDEO]
- Book Review: Click, By Bill Tancer
- Online Gaming & Virtual Goods
- Video Game Technology: The Facial Realism Of L.A. Noire
- Barack Obama’s Use Of Social Networking