This building in Japan features a QR code on the outside facade that lets people take a picture of the 2D barcode and get sent to the building’s website.
An iPhone app lets users see an augmented reality layer over the building, showing the the building’s stores, their sales/promotions, and tweets from within the building. Found at Vimeo from Alexander Reeder via Making The Mogul via Holy Kaw!
- Bruce Sterling Keynote At The Augmented Reality Event
- Stats: The State Of The Internet
- Augmented Reality Marketing
- Have You Been Nexted? Chatroulette Explained
- AliShops.com: New Twin Cities Shopping Web Site Launch