Just came across this today: Google is including Google Trends charts within the search results pages for currently hot searches. When I tried later in the day, though, the chart didn’t appear. Looks like Google is testing this.
But why include the charts? Is this an attempt by Google to teach the broader public about keyword trends in order to create more interest in search marketing and expand the AdWords market? That’s the only angle I can think of.
- Independence Day Searches By Minnesotans
- Christmas Season Search Engine Use
- 14 Keyword Research Tools To Determine What People Want
- Blog Search Engine Technorati Adds Features
- Search Engine Marketing Resources