This is “a heartwarming comedy of parents using a computer for the first time to communicate with their son in America.” It’s a nice depiction of how people interact with technology. This is a Romanian film directed by Constantin Popesc. Found at YouTube from FutureShorts.
- Minority Report Computer User Interface Demonstration At TED
- Throwback Thursday: The Home PC Of 1999, Circa 1967
- Generation V Technographics
- Video Game Technology: The Facial Realism Of L.A. Noire
- The Very Big Corporation Of America