“ComScore data show the number of unique visitors to Twitter increased by 9 percent from December 2009 to January 2010. The 21.79 million unique Twitter visitors in January was an all-time high, just over the 21.25 million visitors that comScore tracked in July 2009. December 2009 unique visitors were up 3.1 percent over November, so Google’s real-time search, which launched on December 7, appeared to have impact on Twitter for the month of December as well.”
- Online Dating & Valentine Searches
- CHART: Kids Don’t Hate Twitter Anymore!
- Broadband Adoption Driving Online Video
- Online Videos – Demographics
- Twitter Has Abandoned Me & My Broken Twitter Account