Just got this pop-up screen from Twitter:
Twitter is asking me to make my profile more findable by filling completing my profile information (which is, of course, already complete) but they also want me to make my phone number and my email address public. UPDATE, 2/27/10: Ginger Sorvari Bucklin (@LovelyGinger) points out that making your email address and phone number public only makes it public via Twitter search, not on your profile page.
- Updating Your Email List Subscribers’ Demographics
- The One Big Thing: Google Adopts Microformats
- Consolidating Online Identities
- The One Big Thing: Facebook Vanity URLs
- Social Networking For A Job – Interview Notes