Minnesota is lousy with bloggers. You can’t toss a pebble without hitting one and that’s a good thing. It says something fine about our state that have such a vibrant blogosphere. But as in many things, we Minnesotans don’t do a very good job of promoting ourselves.
I plan to try and rectify that by conducting a series of video interviews with Minnesota bloggers. In ten minutes or so, I will ask them to tell their “blogger stories.” Why did they start blogging? What do they blog about? I’m sure this will evolve as I go on but the underlying point is to help others get to know a Minnesota blogger.
I thought I’d try and work out the kinks by doing something silly to kick things off (and, as you’ll see, there are kinks to work out!): interviewing myself. Without further ado, then, I interview myself:
David Erickson Online
- e-Strategy Internet Marketing Blog
- Twin Cities, Minnesota Blog
- Twitter: @derickson
- David Erickson @ Google Profile
- Barrett Goetz Interview: Get To Know A Minnesota Blogger
- Julio Ojeda-Zapata Interview
- Can You Delete Something From The Internet? [VIDEO]
- Mall Of America Bloggers Interview: Get To Know A Minnesota Blogger
- Beyond Social Media: Twitter Trips, Caribou Coffee, & Are You Happy, Really?