I have been talking, like forever, about the integration of the Internet and television. Looks like we might finally get there with Google TV. If it works like it does in the following video, it should be successful. If it’s not successful, we’ll get there; it’s just a matter of when.
What this does highlight is the growing importance of video content and video that is optimized to be played on large screen, high def televisions in the home. It also underscores the importance of video SEO. Ensuring that your videos and your video channels are findable is growing ever more important.
- Google For Windows Mobile
- Are You Ready For Internet-Ready TV?
- No TV? No Prob – I Live In An On-Demand World
- All Roads Lead To Rome…Online
- Video Game Technology: The Facial Realism Of L.A. Noire