It is always a pleasure to talk shop (or anything, for that matter) with my friend Albert Maruggi because he loves ideas, he’s got an insatiable curiosity, and he’s ever insightful. I had a chance to interview Albert at the latest Social Media Breakfast MSP about his long-running podcast, The Marketing Edge, and to talk about marketing in general.
Albert Maruggi Interview, Part 1
Albert Maruggi Interview, Part 2
- Beyond Social Media: Twitter Trips, Caribou Coffee, & Are You Happy, Really?
- Beyond Social Media: The Big Data Election & Of Generals & Emails [PODCAST]
- Beyond Social Media: Debate Humor #Fail? Can Sasquatch Sell? & Target Falling For You [PODCAST]
- Steve Rubel On The Power Of Personal Brands In The Twitterverse
- Beyond Social Media: Burger King Hacked, Maker’s Mark Social Slapped & LinkedIn’s Claps [PODCAST]