If you’re a Gmail user like me, you’ve no doubt been waiting a long time for this feature and have been using some Firefox/Greasemonkey hack to use an HTML-based email signature for your Gmail account. Google, thankfully, has finally added that feature to Gmail. Here’s how to implement a Gmail rich text signature.
- LinkedIn Status Update Search
- Google Launches Gmail Motion, Gesture-Based Email
- The One Big Thing: Facebook Buys FriendFeed
- Replacing Outlook For A Failsafe Email Backup
- TypePad’s Embeddable Maps Bug