Linguist David Crystal discusses five myths about the effects of texting on children and teens’ language skills. This 31 minute video is worth a watch for anyone who believes text-speak will be the ultimate downfall of our society’s language skills. Found at YouTube from theRSAorg via SwiftKick via Holy Kaw!
- Does The Internet Inhibit Democracy?
- Steven Pinker: Language As A Window Into Human Nature
- Downfall – Original Trailer & Bunker Scene
- Hitler Goes Ballistic Over The Facebook/FriendFeed Deal
- Our Industrial Age Education