Ground Zero in the attention economy is clearly the home entertainment system, with players like Microsoft (with Xbox Live), Apple and Google positioning themselves to be your television gateway to the Internet. Google’s new video interface, YouTube Leanback, is another piece of their Google TV puzzle. Found at YouTube from davideerickson.
- Two Big Things: Microsoft Kinect & Google TV
- The End Of Television Advertising
- Throwback Thursday: The Home PC Of 1999, Circa 1967
- Video Game Tournaments Point To Future Mass Medium
- New Google Image Search Features