This is an interesting piece on experiential marketing. Some guy wanted to “freeze time” during his marriage proposal so he used a flash mob technique to do so. (Skip to the four minute mark to see how they executed.) Found at YouTube from Bridezillas.
- Beyond Social Media: Superman Shaving, Gen Z & A Google Glass Proposal [PODCAST]
- Online Personas – Commonweath Club Panel Discussion
- Xbox Kinect: An Immersive, Experiential Advertising Platform
- Mark Zuckerberg 60 Minutes Interview
- Ding Dong The Flash Is Dead