This is an interesting piece on experiential marketing. Some guy wanted to “freeze time” during his marriage proposal so he used a flash mob technique to do so. (Skip to the four minute mark to see how they executed.) Found at YouTube from Bridezillas.
- Beyond Social Media: Superman Shaving, Gen Z & A Google Glass Proposal [PODCAST]
- Windows 386 Promotional Video
- Beyond Social Media Podcast: Mizuno Filibuster Shoes, Clorox Thinks Dad’s Are Dolts & Google Glass’ Earned Media Strategy [VIDEO]
- YouTube Testing New Search Results
- YouTube Leanback & Google’s Grab For Ground Zero