Online music collaboration has been going on for awhile through email but this Discovery News report details how a new crowd sourcing site, Indaba Music, makes it very easy to find other musicians with whom to collaborate and, more importantly, how the ease with which online collaboration is changing music because genres are more effortlessly mashed up. Found at Discovery.
- Musical Genres & iPod – Harness The Wisdom Of Crowds
- Turning Criminals Into Customers
- Forrester Research’s Bobby Tulsiani On Online Video
- The End Of Nostalgia Marketing
- Screencast: YouTube’s Music Discovery Project (Disco)