I’m excited about the event in general and the panel in particular.
The opening panel consists of Minnesota’s pioneering bloggers and we’ll be discussing lessons learned, best practices and the stories behind their success. The panelists are:
- Nancy Lyons is the CEO of Clockwork Active Media Systems and she blogs/podcasts at the Geek Girls Guide and she’s active on Twitter: @Nylons
- James Lileks is a columnist for the Star Tribune, blogs there at PopCrush and The Blog O’Things as does he at his own blog, The Bleat. His Tumblr blog is called Lint and James is on Twitter: @lileks
- Teresa Boardman is a Realtor, a weekly columnist for Inman News, and a blogger at her St. Paul Real Estate Blog and at her St. Paul Photos blog. Teresa is on Twitter: @tboard (I have also interviewed Teresa here.)
- Patrick Rhone is the proprietor of Machine Methods, a firm that assists individuals and micro-businesses get the best out of technology. Patrick is a prolific content creator. You can find his work at Minimal Mac, Practical Opacity, The Random Post, A Better Freelancer, and his own PatrickRhone.com.
In addition to this stellar panel, the day will feature an A-List of some of the finest the Minnesota blogosphere has to offer.
Famed TWiT podcaster Leo Laporte and Garry Tan, co-founder of Posterous, will be in attendance.
This demand was so great, the even sold out within two hours and there’s a huge waiting list for any spots that might open up.
If you can’t attend, there will be plenty of chatter on Twitter (just follow the #MnBlogConf hashtag), there will be some live blogging at the Conference blog, and I’ll be posting video interviews I conduct throughout the day to that blog as well.
If you’re attending, please track me down and say hi.
- Opening Keynote Of The Minnesota Blogger Conference
- Teresa Boardman Interview: Get To Know A Minnesota Blogger
- Blogging Should Be Fun – Minnesota Blogger Conference Session
- Minnesota Blogger Conference
- Minnesota Monday – Communications Bloggers Posts From Last Week