Fascinating presentation by David McCandless, who turns complex data sets (like worldwide military spending, media buzz, Facebook status updates) into beautiful, simple diagrams that tease out unseen patterns and connections. Good design, he suggests, is the best way to navigate information glut — and it may just change the way we see the world. Found at YouTube from TEDtalksDirector.
- Of Online Forms & Frustration
- Temple Grandin Discusses Her Autistic Mind
- Ze Frank Talks Social Media
- Steve Jobs’ Legacy: Understanding Talent
- Google Glass & Attention Data