Google is rolling out skippable video ads for YouTube that which early results suggest garner view-through rates of 20-70%. Advertisers are only charged when viewers actually watch an ad.
THOUGHT: Performance-based advertising is the future of advertising pricing. As advertisers expect more proof for their dollar, what does that do to less measurable media like print and old-school television?
GET THESE INSIGHTS DELIVERED DAILY TO YOUR INBOX:
- YouTube Video Advertising
- Local Search Engine Marketing
- Career Threatening Fortune Cookie
- Interview: What Are QR Codes?
- Smart Shopping: Mobile Shopping Demographics