Google rolled out their own version of the Like button but they’re calling it +1, which hardly explains what it does. It’s a Like button, pure and simple, and it will apparently have an influence in search rankings, so expect to see them everywhere soon. Right now, it’s a Google Labs experiment that you must opt-in to use. Found at YouTube from Google.
- Apple’s Safari Web Browser For Windows
- Unlike: Why Facebook’s Like Button Sucks
- Subscribe: Facebook’s New Follow Feature
- Two Big Things: Microsoft Kinect & Google TV
- 14 Keyword Research Tools To Determine What People Want