Media and advertising companies still use the same old demographics to understand audiences, but they’re becoming increasingly harder to track online, says media researcher Johanna Blakley. As social media outgrows traditional media, and women users outnumber men, Blakley explains what changes are in store for the future of media. Found at TED Talks.
- Smart Shopping: Mobile Shopping Demographics
- Tweeting & Checkins Not Mainstream
- Online Advertising Effectiveness
- Minnesota Monday â€“ Communications Bloggers Posts From Last Week
- How The Brain Creates Meaning