Guy Kawasaki discusses the themes of his book Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Actions during a speech in London on April 4, 2011 during a Learning Without Frontiers talk. Found at YouTube from lwf.
Kawasaki’s speech was followed by a panel discussion featuring Kawasaki himself, Elizabeth Varley, CEO, TechHub, Eric Van der Kleij, CEO Tech City Investment Organisation and David Bott, Director of Innovation Programmes, Technology Strategy Board. Found at Learning Without Frontiers.
- Millennials Ain’t Payin’ For Nuthin,’ Mostly
- Chris Anderson & Guy Kawaski Discuss Freemium Business Model
- Monopoly Gets an Unofficial Social Media Edition
- The UpTake’s Take On Barack’s Victory Speech
- Mistrust: National Leadership Index 2009