LISTEN: One Million Moms Accuse Geico Of Bestiality, Calvin & Hobbes Taken Down & the Oscars Get Tweetjacked [MP3]
This week’s highlights include Le Cordon Bleu Social sucktitude; the Horse meat scandal; One Million Moms accuse Geico of bestiality; Calvin & Hobbes mashedup and taken down; Tracky’s copy & paste marketing; Oscar tweetjacking; crowdsourced black bears and buzzwords; Facebook’s purchase-targeting; and a handful of shiny new stuff.
B.L. Ochman, @whatsnext, What’s Next Blog, Albert Maruggi, @albertmaruggi Marketing Edge Podcast & David Erickson @derickson of e-strategy Blog & The Daily Numbers, discuss all that and more in this edition of Beyond Social Media. CONNECT With us on Google+.
- Beyond Social Media: Burger King Hacked, Maker’s Mark Social Slapped & LinkedIn’s Claps [PODCAST]
- Beyond Social Media: Twitter Trips, Caribou Coffee, & Are You Happy, Really?
- Beyond Social Media: Boston Marathon Bombing & Social Media Etiquette During Tragedies [PODCAST]
- Beyond Social Media: Social Democracy & Newspaper Paywalls [PODCAST]
- Beyond Social Media: Brandjacking [PODCAST]