LISTEN: Super Bowl XLVII Ads, Blackout Tweets & Shiny New Objects [MP3]
This week’s highlights include the good and the bad of the Super Bowl ads, who took advantage of the blackout and how, a human conversation between two brands, and much more.
B.L. Ochman, @whatsnext, What’s Next Blog, Albert Maruggi, @albertmaruggi Marketing Edge Podcast & David Erickson @derickson of e-strategy Blog & The Daily Numbers, discuss all that and more in this edition of Beyond Social Media. CONNECT With us on Google+.
- Beyond Social Media: Octogenarians Gone Wild – Taco Bell’s Super Bowl Ad [PODCAST]
- Super Bowl Search Activity
- Beyond Social Media: Twitter Trips, Caribou Coffee, & Are You Happy, Really?
- Beyond Social Media: Boston Marathon Bombing & Social Media Etiquette During Tragedies [PODCAST]
- Beyond Social Media: Burger King Hacked, Maker’s Mark Social Slapped & LinkedIn’s Claps [PODCAST]