- Nutella Goes Nuts On A Brand Fan – Ferrero, the company that owns the Nutella brand, has sent blogger Sara Rosso, who created World Nutella Day, a cease and desist letter.
- Skittles Loses Its Skilltes – This is not the first time Skittles has gone a little bonkers.
- Hanes Gets All Destructive
- Flickr Pro Pricing Changes
- Chargers Rookie Posts Vine Of Himself Wearing Raiders Cap & Chargers Fans React
- Justin Bieber Booed at Billboard Music Awards – “I’m an artist and I should be taken seriously.”
When It’s Done Right
- Albert Maruggi‘s strategy for Lily The Bear:
- Microsoft & NY Television Festival’s Short-Form Storytellers Challenge
- YouTube Comedy Week
- Microsoft Launches Xbox One
- Five Amazing Citizen Videos Of Moore, Oklahoma Tornado [VIDEO] – Crazy-ass storm chasers
- Eudora, Kansas School District’s Use Of Social
Shiny New Objects
- Future Sushi Chefs Toy – This toy teaches kids how to dissect fish for sushi.
- Vine: How To Use Video & Pro Tips
- RunPee App – Provides approximate times for taking breaks while watching films in theaters. Includes scene spoilers and film reviews.