During the second Google Hangout episode of Beyond Social Media, B.L. Ochman, Albert Maruggi and I discuss social media customer service in general and iStockPhoto’s customer service in particular; the fallout over New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft’s stolen Super Bowl ring story; a bizarre, unsanctioned Tic Tac ad; Marriot’s play for Millennials; in the When Things Go Right segment, we look at Dumb Ways To Die, the mobile app; Burberry’s Sealed With A Kiss app; Google’s Project Loon effort to deliver broadband via balloons; Astronaut Abby’s mission to Mars; cool error pages; along with some Shiny New Stuff and Daily Numbers.
When Things Go Wrong
- US Retailers Say Social Media As Important As Online Shopping
- iStockPhoto Credits Expire Email
- Who To Believe: A Cheater Or A Tyrant?
- Four Calories, A Bizarre Spec Ad For Tic Tac Set in a Seedy Motel Room by Corbin
- Four Calories Ad [VIDEO]
When It’s Done Right
- Dumb Ways To Die Game
- Dumb Ways To Die Game [VIDEO]
- Burberry’s Sealed With A Kiss App
- Astronaut Abby
- Google’s Project Loon: Balloon-Powered Internet for Everyone, Everywhere