Topics on episode 19 of the Beyond Social Media Show: Burger King rebrands as Fries King; Fruit of the Loom offers underwear to new hires on LinkedIn; Tampa Bay Rays pitcher answers Twitter critics with an ill-advised rant; HHS Secretary can’t explain Obamacare to Jon Stewart; Awesome example of how not to write a book title; Chipotle attacks Big Food with interactive campaign; BlendTech destroys iPhones; Intel illustrates the inspiration inside; Home Depot’s user-generated content; some shiny new stuff & much more.
- Richie Incognito & The Miami Dolphins Hostile Workplace & A Poor PR Pitch – Beyond Social Media Show [VIDEO]
- Microsoft’s Stay At Home Servers Campaign
- Beyond Social Media Podcast: PETCO, Training Dog Owners, Ben & Jerry’s & Real-Time Photoshopping [VIDEO]
- Martha Stewart’s Blogger Relations Blunder, Tide’s Scary Vines & Twitter’s Social Remote Control Button – Beyond Social Media Show [VIDEO]
- Beyond Social Media: Burger King Hacked, Maker’s Mark Social Slapped & LinkedIn’s Claps [PODCAST]