Topics on episode 21 of the Beyond Social Media Show: Martha Stewart disses bloggers; boob sweat; poor PR pitches; Twitter opens the DM spam floodgates; Tide’s scary Vines; Twitter & Comcast team to give you a social media remote control; Google buys gesture computing firm Flutter; Norton cleverly illustrates mobile privacy concerns; David Pogue bolts for Yahoo!; some shiny new stuff & much more.
- RNC’s Historically-Inaccurate Rosa Parks Tweet & Amazon’s Drones – Beyond Social Media Show [VIDEO]
- Sucky Presentations, Twitter Vendettas & Audio Cards [PODCAST]
- Google+ Is NOT Dead & Video Meets Commerce [VIDEO]
- Google+ Impersonator Flaw & Coca-Cola Kills Press Releases – Beyond Social Media Show [VIDEO]
- Comcast Customer Service Call From Hell & Kindle Unlimited [VIDEO]