Today is the two-year anniversary of the 35W bridge collapse and, accompanying the tragedy, was a seminal moment in Minnesota’s burgeoning citizen journalism community. WCCO TV’s Jason DeRusha blogs about his experience reporting the collapse today.
I thought I’d share links to my thoughts about citizen media’s roll in the coverage at the time:
- Minneapolis Bridge Collapse & Citizen Journalism
- More Thoughts About Citizen Media DuringÂ The Minneapolis Bridge Collapse Disaster
- Future Tense Interview On Minneapolis Bridge Collapse
- Across The Sound – New Marketing Podcast Interview With Joseph Jaffee About The Minneapolis Bridge Collapse
- Breaking Tags – A Common Taxonomy For Breaking News