Beyond Social Media Podcast: Nik Wallenda, Men's Warehouse & Short Form Video [VIDEO]
During the third Google Hangout episode of Beyond Social Media, B.L. Ochman and I discuss Nik Wallenda’s tightrope trip across the Grand Canyon on the Discovery Channel and Reality TV; George Zimmer & Men’s Warehouse public relations fiasco; Wal-Mart protesters protest Yahoo!’s Marissa Mayer; a very clever suicide prevention ad campaign; the Foursquare Time Mahcine; the power of words; Instagram, Vine & Google Glass video; the new home movies; what it’s like to be tennis pro Bethanie Mattek-Sands at Wimbledon; Kim Kardashian’s bogus babies; along with some Shiny New Stuff and Daily Numbers.
Found at YouTube from Beyond Social Media Show.
When Things Go Wrong
- Nik Wallenda Survives Walk Across The Grand Canyon
- Men’s Wearhouse Board Issues Press Release On Why They Canned Founder George Zimmer
- Walmart Workers’ Campaign Targets Yahoo’s Marissa Mayer
When It’s Done Right
- Suicide Prevention Campaign
- Foursquare Time Machine
- The Impact Of (the Right) Words [VIDEO]
- Instagram Video
- Vikings record Vine videos at Minicamp [VIDEO]
- 51 Vikings Minicamp Highlight Videos
- First Person Point Of View Home Movies: Disneyland Through Google Glass [VIDEO]
- What It’s Like To Be A Tennis Star: Bethanie Mattek-Sands Through Google Glass Brightly [VIDEO]