Topics on episode 19 of the Beyond Social Media Show: Burger King rebrands as Fries King; Fruit of the Loom offers underwear to new hires on LinkedIn; Tampa Bay Rays pitcher answers Twitter critics with an ill-advised rant; HHS Secretary can’t explain Obamacare to Jon Stewart; Awesome example of how not to write a book title; Chipotle attacks Big Food with interactive campaign; BlendTech destroys iPhones; Intel illustrates the inspiration inside; Home Depot’s user-generated content; some shiny new stuff & much more.
- Richie Incognito & The Miami Dolphins Hostile Workplace & A Poor PR Pitch – Beyond Social Media Show [VIDEO]
- Is Richard Sherman’s Rant A Beats By Dre Promotion? [VIDEO]
- Comcast Customer Service Call From Hell & Kindle Unlimited [VIDEO]
- Microsoft’s Stay At Home Servers Campaign
- McDonald’s Archenemies: Mickey D’s vs Chipotle?