For The Week Of June 8, 2020
- P&G Calls On The Silent Majority To Be Anti-Racist
- Google offers $1,000 credits to struggling small businesses. Travel CEOs say it's 'utterly underwhelming
Email Marketing News
- Providing emergency funding for 5,300+ local news organizations - Google is giving 5,300 local newsrooms around the world grants of $5,000 - $30,00 to survive the pandemic.
- With new 'Nightcast,' KSTP-TV takes a deeper approach to 10 p.m. news
- 'It’s Obvious There’s a Cultural Rot': Activists Collect Hundreds of Examples of Alleged Police Misconduct in One Public Spreadsheet
Marketing Apps & Resources
- Neutral - A browser extension that shows the environmental impact of your purchases.
- Hashtag Tracker - Free hashtag tracking tools to monitor hashtag performance
- Live UA Map - Track breaking news events geographically
- Inside.com - Industry-specific newsletters
Search Engine Marketing News
Social Media Marketing News
- Read Before You Tweet - Twitter is testing a new feature that will prompt you to read the article you're about to share
- Twitter Adds Option to Include Custom Banners on Lists -
- Jason Calacanis Urges Users to Quit Facebook and Instagram, Says He’ll Fund Alternative
- Exclusive: Most favor Twitter flagging Trump tweet
Video Marketing News
- Meet Your New Dog On Zoom
- The Brick Wall - The Brick Wall produces videos of amazing LEGO machines that make fruit plates, potatoes and much more.
- YouTube’s Video Builder Tool Eases Entry Into Video for Small and Midsized Businesses